Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Dresses And Leggings Everywhere!

    Ive made so many (at least to me) dresses and leggings for my girls, and for gifts this year! AH! But they all turned out so cute!

    I did the 3 I posted a few weeks ago. And here are the ones I finished right before Christmas. The dresses are the Emmy Dress pattern from Fishsticks Designs, I LOVE her patterns! The leggings are a pattern from Too Sweets on etsy.


Cordouroy Emmy dress and leggings for Jaide in 12-18m.


Cordouroy Emmy dress and leggings in a 4T for my neice.


12-18m cotton Emmy dress and leggings for my youngest neice. This pair of leggings is the 12m pants pattern from the Fishsticks Little One Layette pattern, I just made them longer.

Cotton knit Emmy dress and leggings 12-18m for Derek's cousin's baby girl.


3T cotton knit Emmy dress in the VW Bugs print for Aleigh. The pants now have buttons down at the ankles. Memaw happened to have some 20yr old buttons that were the perfect color blue and had cars on them! hah!





No comments:

Post a Comment